We believe and understand that you require risk solutions for your employees in life related such as Death, Disability, Occupational and Non-Occupational injuries. We are assuring of the best quality service also the guarantee on the payment of claims from Alliance Life Assurance Limited.
- The Alliance Life Group Life Assurance staff is an assurance policy that is designed to pay out a benefit in case an employee dies or becomes disabled.
- The Staff Group Life Assurance is offered as an employee benefit for both permanent, interns and temporary staffs covers all permanent, temporary, interns or contractual employees and it is annually renewable.
TYPES OF BENEFITS OF ALLIANCE LIFE GROUP LIFE ASSURANCE
- Death Benefit :
- A lump sum payment of employee’s annual multiple gross salary
- Funeral Benefit :
- A lump sum payment to help the family with burial arrangement expenses
- Disability Benefits :
- Total Permanent Disability (TPD) Benefit – A lump sum payment of employee’s annual multiple gross salary
- Total Temporary Disability (TTD) Benefit – A lump sum payment of employee’s actual weekly gross salary, to a maximum of 104 weeks (i.e. 2 years)
- Permanent Partial Disability (PPD) Benefit – Payment of a certain percentage of employee’s annual multiple gross salary
- Critical Illness (CI) Benefit
- 30% lump sum payment of an employee’s annual multiple gross salary.
- Medical Reimbursement Benefit
- The reimbursement for actual medical expenses incurred as a result of accident or illness.
- Children Education Benefit
- A lump sum payment for education expenses, up to a maximum of four (4) children whose ages range between 0-21 years
- Coffin Benefit
- A lumpsum of the Agreed amount will be provided upon a death of a member.
ADVANTAGES OF GROUP LIFE ASSURANCE
- The Group Life Assurance cover ensures employees and their loved ones are provided for in the event of death or disability.
- Offering Group Life Assurance as an employee benefit conveys a message of caring and social responsibility
- It is used as an HR strategy to attract, recruit and retain staff.
- Group Life Assurance is a cost – effective way of addressing expenses associated with the death or disability of an employee.
- The organization will not be obligated to provide financial assistance to the employee’s family in the event of death or disability. The benefits provided by Alliance Life Assurance Ltd will enable them to maintain their normal standard of living.
- Unlike other insurance covers which limit benefits payable to incidents arising from accidents only, our Group Life Assurance gives comprehensive coverage to include both natural causes/illness and accident.
- This Group Life Assurance cover provides 24 hour worldwide coverage; hence employees are not limited to being physically present at work for a claim to be paid.
- The Alliance Group Life Assurance cover also provides a funeral benefit which pays a lump sum within a short time after the death of an employee. This can be extended to cover spouses and children of the respective employee.