“Protect your family, Protect your tomorrow”
Endesha na Bima maisha program is a life insurance policy offered to motorists against death, total permanent disability and provide education benefits.
Benefits of Endesha na Bima maisha Product:
- Endesha na Bima Maisha is a life insurance policy for business vehicle drivers.
- Endesha na Bima Maisha scheme will benefit a member, Spouse, and 4 children aged (0 - 18).
- In the event that a member has a permanent disability, this life insurance scheme will pay the member the amount specified for his or her medical treatment and the amount will help a member to continue living in peace of mind.
- In the event of a member's death, this life insurance scheme will extend a hand of condolence to the family of the deceased member. The condolence will be issued within 24 hours, after reporting death of the member.
- Endesha na Bima Maisha recognizes the importance of education for children. If a member dies and leaves children in school, this life insurance scheme Ltd will pay the prescribed amount as a means of enabling the child to stay in school for the rest of the year.
How to Join Endesha na Bima Maisha program:
To join this program, the driver will fill out a membership application form that will show his / her relevant information as well as he / she can provide the required information to the service provider.
- Name of the prospected Member
- Date of birth
- ID (Driver's licence)
After the prospective member completes the criteria and conditions, he will be awarded a life insurance certificate for the year and will already be a member and beneficiary of Endesha na Bima Maisha program.